Being #1... On Purpose!
Workplace Culture, Employee Engagement & Change Management Program by Michael Hoffman
Many companies say they want to be #1. But in order to achieve this goal, real change needs to take place in the way employees see their roles. How well they interact with each other—and with customers—is the key to progress. Every employee needs to become a “Master of the Tornado!”
In this exciting, engaging session, Michael gets participants fired up to make an impact in their work and daily lives! They’ll gain practical skills and techniques for becoming agents of influence. And the best part? Participants will remember what they’ve learned and put it into action because of Michael’s indelible, hilarious content!
The Workplace Culture Program will ignite:
- Meaningful culture shift from apathy to enthusiastic engagement
- A passion for overcoming challenges
- Ownership in making a real difference
- Desire to influence others to be catalysts of progress
- Building greater connections and stronger relationships
- The power of paralanguage and non-verbal impact
This workplace culture and employee engagement program can be delivered as a keynote, workshop, or full-day training. It can also be customized for online delivery.
“I’m back in the office, already had my first team meeting, and am raring to go with the insights I gained from my colleagues and from working with you.“
– BMO Bank of Montreal